It is critical that the email address linked with your Swagbucks account is kept up to date. Please follow these procedures to do this:
- Enter your login information on the login screen to access your account.
- Once logged in, go to the "My Settings" area, which is usually located in the account menu.
- You will be requested to enter your account password in order to validate your identity and protect the security of your account.
- Locate and pick the "Edit" button under the "Account Information" category.
- Enter your selected email address in the designated field and save or update the changes by clicking the corresponding button.
It is critical to verify and update the email address linked with your Swagbucks account on a frequent basis since it acts as the primary means of contact for crucial information such as contest winners and reward redemption. If you do not maintain your email address up to date, you may miss out on prizes or other crucial information. Furthermore, putting your email address in customer support issues will considerably increase customer service efficiency since personnel will be able to rapidly access your account information.
You may also change your email address by going to the Account Settings section and selecting the "Email Address" option, which will prompt you to enter the new email address you want to use, after which you can submit the changes by clicking on the relevant button. We urge that you maintain your email address up to date so that any relevant alerts and awards are sent to the proper address.
How To Change Your Swagbucks Email Address
Simply log in to your account, scroll to the "My Settings" area, enter your password, click the "Edit" button in the "Account Information" section, and edit your email address in the designated space to alter your email address.